Click on the Flag to find out more about our Military Rewards Program
Barbara Harris Team
Harris Group Realty, Inc.
Welcome to Colorado Springs! Once you have been here, you quickly see why Colorado’s second-largest city has been named one of America’s “Best Places to Live.” We continue to welcome new residents who want to live, work and play where the Rocky Mountains meet the modern amenities. Colorado Springs' unique culture combines with one of the country’s greatest real estate markets to create the perfect place for homebuyers.
Search Colorado Springs Homes For Sale, 50+ Communities, Military Relocation, Colorado
Daily life in Colorado Springs and surrounding areas is filled with beautiful natural landscape and mild weather that makes recreational opportunities like golf, hiking, biking, fishing, skiing and much more, only a part of what has long attracted homebuyers. Of course, buying a home in Colorado Springs means you also have incredible access to the amazing metropolitan amenities. A wide variety of shopping options, from large national retailers to smaller locally-owned specialty shops, combine with dining establishments that have something for every craving. Colorado Springs’ arts and culture scene is alive and well and our art galleries, performance centers, sports teams and theatres provide a vibrancy to the city. Colorado Springs features a solid economy that is boosted by the presence of Fort Carson, Schriever Air Force Base, Peterson Air Force Base and the Air Force Academy, fantastic local schools and other businesses and industries. Everyone from young families to retirees love calling Colorado Springs their home!
Find Colorado Springs, 50+ Communities, Military Relocation, Colorado Real Estate Professional
Established by The Barbara Harris Team, specialists in Colorado Springs real estate, this website is a perfect resource for all of your home buying and selling needs. If you are looking to buy a home in Colorado Springs, you will find this website’s advanced property search, our featured listings, and the ability to sign up for email updates for home listings, are amazing tools for your home search. We even have resources for those looking to buy a home in one of Colorado Springs many great 50+ Lifestyle or those who need assistance during a Military Relocation. If you are selling real estate in Colorado Springs you can find valuable information on how to prepare a home for sale, receive free estimates on a home’s value, and much more. For all of your Colorado Springs real estate needs, don’t hesitate to contact The Barbara Harris Team today!
2015 Dump & Donate
11th Annual Dump & Donate Day in Colorado Springs – June 6
WHAT 11th Annual Dump & Donate Day
WHEN Saturday | June 6 | 9 AM - Noon
WHERE Coronado High School parking lot | 1590 W. Fillmore Street | Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Start the summer with a clean, green home and garage, and your property cleared of brush and trash. Bring items to 2015 Dump & Donate Day where we’ll have:
- Dumpsters donated by Rock’n Roll-Offs for waste and garbage
- On-site paper shredding
- Collection by El Paso County of:
- Hazardous waste – in labeled, non-leaking containers
- Paints, stains, solvents – latex, oil-based, aerosols, strippers, thinners
- Lawn and garden liquids/products – fertilizers, herbicides, insecticides, pesticides, rodent poisons
- Household liquids – aerosols, ammonia, ammunition and gunpowder, batteries, bleach and laundry products, any cleaner, cooking and lamp oils, degreasers, fireworks, floor cleaners/waxes, furniture polish/wax, mercury, mothballs, photography chemicals, propane and butane tanks (1-lb and 20-lb), rust removers, smoke alarms
- Automotive – antifreeze, batteries, brake/transmission fluids, cleaners, fuels, wax
- CDs, tapes, DVDs, game cartridges
- Medical waste – pills (put loose pills in sealable bag, no controlled substances); liquids, patches, inhalers (put in separate sealable bag and remove personal and drug information); and sharps (put in certified medical sharps container from pharmacy or a clean plastic liquid-laundry detergent bottle with a narrow neck and screw lid
- NOT ACCEPTED – tires, fluorescent bulbs, motor oil, containers larger than 5 gallons
- FREE collection by Colorado Mattress Recyclers of:
- Appliances – washers, dryers, stoves, microwaves
- Artificial Christmas trees
- Batteries of all kinds
- Electronics – computer towers and components, memory and processors, printers, scanners, fax machines, stereo equipment, NOT computer monitors or TVs
- Household machines – vacuums, toasters, etc.
- Office items – metal desks, chairs, filing cabinets
- Outdoor items – barbecue grills, trampolines, swing sets
- Miscellaneous – CDs, cardboard, phone books, new/used oil, new/used cooking oil
- Collected for a nominal FEE – mattresses and box springs ($10/item); couches ($25), loveseats ($20) and chairs ($15); TVs and computer monitors ($10 if smaller than 35”, $25 for sizes 36”-44”, $35 for sizes 45”-50”, ask for quote for items larger than 50”)
- Wood chipping courtesy of the Colorado Springs Fire Department for branches up to 9” in diameter
- Collection of unwanted household items and donations to benefit Springs Rescue Mission